If you have been getting an Explorer.EXE Error Message on the start up of computer like, I am going to give a great fix. After following these steps, you will never receive such error message and use your system smoothly.
Here are steps to fix Explorer.EXE error:
- Open Run box by pressing Windows+R button from keyboard and enter regedit and click on OK.
- Registry Edit will open up of your Windows.
- Click on HKEY_CURRENT_USE > Software > Microsoft > Windows NT > CurrentVersion > Windows
- On the right-hand side you can see “Load” file that you need to delete.
- In case you are not able to delete Load file, you first need to give permission to Windows folder.
- Just right click over Windows folder and choose Permission. Select your user by going through Advanced button and give full control to it.
- Now, you must be able to delete Load file.