If you have made a video in a smaller size from your mobile phone and you want to convert it into an HD size to upload it to YouTube, you can do so by simply using Mpeg Streamclip software. This software is freely available online to download.
Steps to Convert Video into HD Size:
- Open Mpeg Streamclip software and then select the video which you want to convert into HD.
- Click on File from the menu bar and choose the video from your computer.
- Again click on File and click Export to MPED.4…
- Increase the Quality of the video and under Frame Size choose 1280 x 720 (HDTV 720p) and click Make MP4.
- Save the file and you are done with the process.