If you have Google AdSense account, you can also make money from YouTube videos. Once you are done with linking your YouTube account with Google AdSense account, you can simply review the account status and keep an eye on your estimated earnings.
Steps to Check YouTube Estimated Earnings:
- Sign into your YouTube account using your credentials.
- Click on “My Channels” and select “Video Manager”.
- Now click on “Dashboard”.
- On the next page you can see Your Estimated Revenue (YouTube Video Earnings).
Steps to Check YouTube Estimated Earnings in Your Google AdSense Accounts:
- Sign into your Google AdSense account.
- Click on “Performance Reports”.
- Next to Filter, choose “Products” and then “Hosted AdSense for Content” from the drop down window.
- On the next page you can find the Estimated YouTube Earnings.