If you upload plenty of videos on YouTube, you should use YouTube Channel Sections to create new channels and show the relevant category wise video to your viewers. In order to so you need to follow the below step by step instructions:
Before Organizing YouTube Channel Sections, you need to turn on Customize channel layout.
Steps to Turn On Customize Channel Layout:
- Sign in to your YouTube account with your username and password.
- Click on My Channel on the left hand side of the web page.
- On the right hand side of your channel name, click on Settings Icon.
- Turn on Customize the layout of your channel.
- Now just click on Save.
Steps to set up YouTube channel sections:
- Select Home tab in your channel page.
- At the bottom of the screens, click on Add a section.
- Under Content button select drop down menu and choose any of the section as per your preference.
- Click on Done.