If you want to categorize your videos according to their specific category, you can do so simply by selecting their appropriate categories. YouTube has a category section from where you can choose the right category for your videos. Let’s check out steps to select categories.
- Sign in to your YouTube account using the username and password.
- On the home page, click on My Channel.
- Click on Videos.
- Edit any of your video.
- On the editing page, click on Advanced Settings.
- Below Advanced Settings, you can see Category.
- Drop down under Category and select the appropriate category.
- Click on Save Changes.